Terms of service
The following document outlines the Service Agreement between you ("The User") and all services provided by Multiupfile.com. By using our free service you ("The User") agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions in this document.
- Multiupfile.com and the service we provide is provided "as is". No warranty to the accuracy or reliability of this service is given. We will however do our best to ensure our service remains intact.
- Multiupfile allows a user the ability to send and temporally store a file (a "User File") on one of Multiupfile.com's servers. The Services operate by sending and storing the specified User File on external Web sites, file storage services not maintained by Multiupfile.com (collectively "Third Party Services"), on behalf of the User. The links to control the User File on the Third Party Services will be stored on Multiupfile.com and then Multiupfile.com will display and/or email a unique link to the User. The User(s) can then access the download links to download the User File from the Third Party Services by clicking on the unique generated links.
- We reserve the right to disable any and all files which abuse or violate our system or services. We also reserve the right to remove any file's link hosted on our service.
Multiupfile.com act as a passive conduit for the online distribution of Third Party Content and User Originated Content (a "User File") to multiple third party hosting sites and hence you acknowledge and agree that you have read and accepted the Terms of Service of the respective hosting services and give Multiupfile.com permission to send your specified file to the third party services on your behalf and also that you have sole responsibility and liability for your data stored on them.
- Multiupfile.com services may be used only for lawful purposes. We do not allow pornographic material, warez, illegal mp3's & videos or any file upload which may violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including export control laws, is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. If you use another party's material, you must obtain prior authorization. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are the author and copyright owner and/or proper licensee with respect to any hosted content and you further represent and warrant that no content violates the trademark or rights of any third party. You understand that all User Content, including without limitation, all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to Service, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that You, and not Multiupfile.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that You upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Multiupfile.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User's transmission(s) that, in Multiupfile.com's discretion, violates these policies or violates any law or regulation.
- If you are caught abusing or violating these terms and conditions your IP/account may be subject to ban on any/all of Multiupfile.com services. You are personally responsible for the content you upload. Any time Multiupfile receives notice that a file you uploaded infringes the copyrights of a third party, we will the take the links down from the site. Accounts determined to be repeat infringers will be subject to termination from the service. Users with suspended or terminated accounts are prohibited from creating new accounts on Multiupfile.
- Multiupfile reserves the right to decide whether a file uploaded violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, abusive, harassing, threatening, unlawful or promotes or encourages illegal activity. Multiupfile may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such links and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
- You may not tie into our service with any third party software without the permission of Multiupfile.com. All violators are subject to service banning.
- Multiupfile.com distribute your files to other filehost in their original condition however, we are not liable for lost or corrupt files. We are not liable for any money loss or damages done to you, your computer, or your business through the use of our service. We make no claims of future reliability in sharing, storing, or hosting any of your files, however we will try our best to ensure our service remains all function.
The Premium Account Cancellation And Refunds
- Refund requests are handled on a case-by-case basis, if you feel you have reason a refund, please send your request refund to [email protected]
- For the 30 day premium account purchases, recurring payments will be automatical and you can deactivate the auto renew feature whenever you want, not only after the first renewal occurs.
- If you no longer wish to continue and want to cancel your premium membership, you may send your username to [email protected] Your cancellation request will be processed.